Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Re: Feeling.

in response to by
posted on Sep 29, 2008 09:08AM

Right there with ya, stone. I feel like the hurricane is coming, I've checked and double-checked and triple-checked to make sure my house is secure, I am locked in the basement and not coming out til it's over and all the other houses are blown down... yet the small part of me doubts that somehow my house is different. Maybe I forgot to board up a window, maybe my foundation isn't as strong as I thought. Did I just hear my neighbor's house cave in? Goodness.

I know I am right, and sitting tight, yet it doesn't change the feelings. I think that's just human nature.

This is how we're going to end up: like Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption. If you have not seen that movie, now would be a good time. Here is my favorite quote, after 20 years of being wrongly imprisoned:

"Andy crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit-smelling foulness I can't even imagine. Or maybe I just don't want to. Five hundred yards. That's the length of five football fields, just shy of half a mile. Andy Dufresne, who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side."

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply