Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

P,

First, I really appreciate your posts. They are consistently well-written and level headed.

However, I have to say that although I agree that gold has still not reached mainstream investment status, I do not agree that this is the reason why Kimber has not moved yet.

I am looking at my year charts of about 30 juniors that I follow. Typically these are companies with a defined resource and in the development stage. I must say that out of this random sampling, Kimber is one of only four companies whose share price has not at least TRIPLED off its post-crash lows.

Most of the juniors I follow are still nowhere near their 2007-2008 highs. However, because I averaged into the post-crash prices, I am positive on most of my others. With Kimber I am still negative.

Therefore I conclude that there is not insufficient investor demand for gold and gold-related shares at this moment.

There is either something we do not know about Kimber that the market knows, OR the market is wrong in overlooking this company.

I am betting on the later, and continuing to add shares.

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply