Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Bull,

I find Agoracom's image posting capability quite lacking. Although convoluted, the best way I have found to show a new image that is not already posted somewhere on the internet is as follows:

-upload the image to a separate image hosting site, such as Google Picasa (you will need a google account to do this)

-make sure the album is listed as public and not private

-click the image in your album to view it

-make sure to fully enlarge the image (in Google Picasa, click the magnifying glass in the upper right)

-right click the image, click COPY IMAGE LOCATION (or whatever similar command your mac has)

-in your Agoracom message, click the "Insert/edit image" button

-right click in the "Image URL" field and paste the image location that you copied previously

-click Insert

Essentially, Agoracom does not seem to allow uploading of photos directly in a new message. Thus we have created a link in a new message to the existing image that we have uploaded elsewhere. Although annoying, this is the best technique I have found.

On that note, look at these three separate volume spikes on higher lows through this .98 - 1.15 trading range we have been in during the last several months. Today's action on such high volume looks like we have broken that range to me. Someone knows something here. I am looking to hold $1.15 next week, and then we should be moving into the $1.20 - $1.45 range in the near term.

Happy weekend to all,

Hysteria

New Message
Please login to post a reply