Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

S, there are no could of's or would of's or should of's. Such expressions of dismay are generally relegated to the disappointed regarding events in retrospect. I put it to you that the game is still on, and unfolding in the way it must in order to insure the fantastic rise that will occur. Regardless of whether you are "holding your breath" in a metaphorical sense, I am gratified to know that you are still holding your shares of Kimber. That is all I'm interested in for the members of this board, just that they hold on until the ultimate outcome reveals itself in a manner that is more "bankable." Sure, it's nice that Kimber has "already won the game" in my mind, but, you bring up a good point, "I can't put Bull's sentiments into my bank account.'

Anyway, S, I've read you here before. You're a good man, and you've held on this long. Just hang in there. I'll tell you the same thing I tell my patients everyday, i.e. "I hate to see you in pain. I hate to see you hurting from this. And if there was some medicine I could give you to make it all go away right now, I would, but I can't. The body has to heal itself. It's not a bacterial infection I can give you an antibiotic for. It's a virus, and the body needs to heal itself in its own time." They still look at me upset, but what can I do? If this thing could be pushed forward faster, I sometimes think, wouldn't that be great? But it must unfold in its own time. And it will. All the best, Bull

New Message
Please login to post a reply