Welcome To The Kimber Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Creating value through Exploration and Development in the Sierra Madre of Mexico

Free

Hi GC,

Actually, I won't make the chromatic move to D# until the other forum boots me off two more times.

Yeah, I've been thinking of you, aware of your sub 1.15 bids. I stare at the KBX SP like Marty Feldmen, to continue the reference (by which we both betray our age).

My opinion: tight ranges and low volumes mean strong KBX hands.

And my two-cent technical analysis, gleaned from years of studying... the blind, conviction-free ruminations of strangers on TV.... my two-cent analysis can see a two-month falling wedge. That's a bullish pattern, where a preponderance of hesitant buyers finally decides that only the stubborn longs are left. It's a pattern where there's a big break to the upside, such as you have witnessed in Kimber before to your profit.

As I'm sure you know, gold resistance around 1,800 dollars is important.

Full disclosure: my cost basis per KBX share is two dollars and thirty stinking cents in one portfolio and not AS bad in a second, but still way underwater.

I talked to a man recently who one morning tried to game GLD at 168.00, though it had opened only pennies higher than that. His bid was never hit. He missed a five day appreciation of two and a half percent. Moral: don't get too cute if you're short-terming.

Did SGR's enlarged PP affect you?

New Message
Please login to post a reply