Welcome to the LX Ventures Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

It's when you buy and sell that dictates if you do.That's my only point out of all of this.Sorry if it doesn't match up with your system.An endless pump doesn't work all the time either.

There is a time when the pump ends and there will be a time when the drop ends and it goes back the other way.It's not getting caught in either wave that counts,and we've all been in that predicament.Like those that got caught in the endless ZEN pump and are now in agony wondering if they'll ever make it back...or those that are now stuck with .90 LXV shares.

I'm not here to save anyone.I'm here to discuss a stock...on its way up and on its way down,and some day on its way back up,but maybe a lower high,we'll never really know until its about to happen.

Some people want an endless pump,makes them feel like a god when people ask their advice as they're losing hundreds of thousands,I guess.

A back and forth on the reasons a stock will and is climbing and why it will and is dropping would better serve everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply