In Commercial Production - Achieving Rapid Growth

Emerging Mid-Tier Gold Company - Timmins

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

'Realizing the value of our assets"

this is the title or theme of the circular they have sent to all investors on record as per date when special meeting announced.

How does $1.65 represent the value of our assets?

We are being asked to relinquish the shareholder rights plan and to allow HOC to absorb 15 additional percent of ownership. The so-called premium they are paying or previously paid for raising 65 million in capital is not reflected in the current share price. God only knows why the share price has been depressed during 2008.

There is no momenturm. Very little meat being announced with respect to drill data. (*exception West timmins mining*)

Management changes have not ignited the price nor have the announcements of management changes. Having read tidbits of the circular, I sense that little has changed. Timely announcements of drill results in other words. For example, Tipahaakaaning was drilled in January of 2008 and results of this program are expected by mid-year.

WTF? Why oh why the needed delay. Maybe they want to press on with the demise of the SRP as well as having HOC assume 35 % of the shares.

It all comes back to the lousy SP and this should be a large concern to the BOD in my opinion,

BTW my emailed views were not even acknowledged

New Message
Please login to post a reply