Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Been some very interesting points made today. A few posters appear disgruntled, as if they're the only ones showing paper losses.

Would we all like to see a higher share price? Sure, wouldn't we all like to see better market conditions . Is it fair to place all this blame on the shoulders of our management? Of course it isn't. It appears that "armchair" CEOing is growing in popularity. Gary has brought us this far and I'm still very confident in his abilities to guide this company in to the future .

Would we have been better off to have gone after the upper low grade portion of McWatters as was originally planned ? Probably, but only hindsight tells us this. If we all had crystal balls, we'd have all sold at the 4.80 level, and solved world hunger while we were at it. We live in a very complex and uncertain world where only uncertainty is certain.

I still like this company for what we've achieved thus far and consider LBE a huge bargain at these prices. Contrary to what some may say about manipulation, I believe that it is real and occurs quite often on most if not all stocks. It has most certainly been used recently in conjunction with a weak general market and our pending debt financing. Stop losses were triggered by some large sellers over the past 10 days. This has caused an avalanche effect and many nervous stock holders have sold.

Who benefits from the market activity that has recently occurred with LBE ? It would seem that someone was interested in keeping this debt financing as our only option. Hmmmm I wonder who that might be ? In short these dirty little games teach us a very important lesson, try to achieve financial independence and stay that way. This applies to both corporate and personal financial affairs.

All successful companies have growing pains at one time or other. It appears that this could be ours. Nothing has changed with regard to the fundamentals of our company, if anything they've grown stronger.

S

New Message
Please login to post a reply