Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Re: ...Wow, A Loaded Question

posted on Feb 19, 2009 11:48AM

John - Your sermon yesterday was outstanding, and I could not agree more wholeheartedly. However, your rant today I believe borders on being anti-semetic. To say the Jewish and Christian bankers are responsible for this mess is despicable. Do not the hundreds of millions of people whose eyes are bigger then their wallet have no blame?

Seeing you putting Islam on a pedestal is quite an eye opener. Does not sharia law demand that those who borrow with the intent to extract interest to be beheaded? If so, I can only imagine what would happen to those who engage in risky derivative dealings! Is this really how you would like to handle all Jewish and Christian bankers? Is sharia law your choice of governance?

You are correct in that there are lessons to be learned here. However, using semantics eerily similar to those used to establish "The Final Solution" is not one of them. I caution you to be careful in spewing out useless garbage. Your conspiracy theories may sometimes have some validity, but you rationalize those theories when you weave your "KKK" thoughts through them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply