Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

I guess I am a nut case. Oh Well. I talk of drilling and exploring but really although all that is present this is a business. Priority is being given to mining and milling and getting money back into our coffers. We have jobs that are on the line and without the miners we have no hope of realizing value to our investment. Everyone is working hard for us to succeed. As an investor, we sit on the side lines. We cannot really see what goes through the mill, the mine, the newspaper articles, the press releases, the phone calls that we share are our eyes and ears. As an investor, the bottom line is the financial statement. The Inco Anomale is something that old investors used to think about. It is what is down deep in Redstone. Plans for drilling for it are not until Hart is well under way. It will be interesting in the next few months as we see the plans unfurl for McWatters, Redstone and Hart. Anyways, here is to the Ni price staying up there, here is to the workers, who make this company a reality.

New Message
Please login to post a reply