Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

EBF,

“This is also a public forum. You don’t own it and there is no ownership of LBE requirement to be here. I post here because I want to and I owe you no explanation. Dispute what I say, I’m OK with it. I’m a big boy.”

So don’t be such a big whiner when others post or want their concerns addressed on the ISM site.

If all your going to respond with is an “I don’t know” to questions asked of you; and expect others on this site to give only definitive “YES or NO” answers, it clearly confirms your agenda to the rest of us.

If you, Whaler and others along with ISM Management and their IR Firm will not even address very basic concerns shareholders have of ISM operations, then in my opinion, ISM must have much more serious problems than most believe.

Surely you can accept and understand the disappointment of ISM shareholders that bought into the hype you and others promoted leading up to the release of the Independent Micon Resource Report for the Langmuir Properties. The Report clearly proved ISM had no where near what was promoted.

The simple fact ISM has been issuing out statements for over 4 years regarding the application of the Dewatering Permit is the only thing Shareholders have left in actually wondering if ISM can even make a go at the L-1. Failing to respond in any meaningful way is certainly not helping the damage the Micon Report did to the share price. Just how many years are you going to let the company get away without responding to concerns investors have of your company.

Regarding the question on the Dewatering Permit; now that I think of it; maybe Whaler answered this question awhile back with this comment.

The dewatering permit is a red herring fro me. It isn't rocket science. If they truly wanted it they would either be working much harder to get it or would have it by now. So imho I think the dewatering permit is not truly on top of the "to do" list. Would it take much to pump it out and get in there drilling?? Do they want that bad enough? Their actions would suggest not.”

I don’t believe I have ever come across a company, an IR Firm, or a group of so called bullboard investors that are so silent when it comes to answering questions asked of it.

Why is that EBF? “I don’t know”

Your statement alone shows all the confidence one needs to consider purchasing shares in an investment???

Have a great weekend

Nickel77

New Message
Please login to post a reply