Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Thanks for the reminder Traps. Financials are due out either the beginning of Nov or anytime up to the 15th of Nov. We should hear some corporate news the beginning of Nov which I was told that I would like. I wonder what it will be. Cash Flow is what we are looking for in the financials and the price of Ni has certainly helped us while the Halo was being mined. I wonder if we will hear some news on the permitting. Time will tell. As for JJINCL, they have not diluted the share structure yet. Opportunity has been there but they want a return on their investment too. Destroying the share structure I can not see occurring unless they see no way of their seeing their return on their financings. The price of Ni now and the amount of Ni being mined I would think we will be able to pay them back so May 2010 will come and go and Lbe will advance. Just my opinion. By the way BC mining seems to be recovering quite nicely after the shutdown of Galore Creek. Ni is recovering just as nicely (not to Au levels) but far better then $4 ni.

New Message
Please login to post a reply