Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Message: Liberty Mines Announces Funding of 2011 Business Plan and Financial Re-Engineeri

Big,

I see you are trying to convince EBF and Tant it will never work they hate LBE and will never change their minds. Their views are tainted to say the least.

As far as the news release I took it as a positive move regarding the rest of the preferreds not being convertible and terming out the loans it definitely shows they are committed to making some $$ with Liberty. The only negative is obviously exercising 38,000,000 shares but all it means is we have a company that has about 205,000,000 shares outstanding and 60% are not being traded. I believe it shows their belief in the company to be profitable in the not too distant future. Our Market cap is now about 25,000,000 pretty low considering the money they can make at full production on Mcwatters and much more with Hart. If they can get to Hart with no more dilution then all shareholders will get a very good return on their money.

I can't be all negative on EBF and Tant as they own a few other stocks I have and are doing well hopefully they will regret not being in Lbe one day soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply