Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free

Well I'm not surprised by the total absence of mentioning the debt. Guess things are just hunky dory then. Unlike Millright/Victor/Liberty or whoever his other aliases may be, I've clearly went thru in detail why I'm out of ISM and agree with some of your Apple Dumpling Gang that it will eventually dissapear.

I find it interesting that the new tailings pond will contain 10 years worth of waste when Jilly Jin is only giving Liberty less than three years to pay everything back. It will be less than two and a half years by the time the mill fires up again.

Sorry Buck, Liberty won't tell what Jilly Jin's plans are for Liberty. I guess thats because they won't tell Liberty management either. My suspicion is that it will have something to do with Goldbrook in northern Quebec someday.

Until then don't hold your breath. I'll continue cheering on the Leafs while you clean your guns. You might want to try and find a Chartered Accountant who can read a balance sheet. Since you are unable to do it yourself.

You might want to pay attention to the spot price of nickel these days. At $8.50 a pound that cash flow next year will be even more constrained.

Off to Mexico for that long over due fishing trip. Enjoy your winter.

Best

Nov 03, 2011 11:55AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply