Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Re: You aren't still a shareholder are you John?

posted on Jul 22, 2009 01:36AM

Johnny, I noticed that you lost 94% of your investment. With LBE at $.23 today, that means that the ACV of your portfolio is about $3.83. You must have bought a pile of stock in that week when LBE was trading over $3.83.

Did it not occur to you to sell some on the way down. Did it not occur to you to buy at $.05. You could have made 460% on your investment today. Are you sure that you are not just really p'd off at your investment advisor.

Lets face it, you are not sure about much, but you have a way of looking at everyone but yourself as the fault. You have a skill of making everything look bad. My ex-wife was like that.

"Everyone and anyone that hung in there with Gary Nash got hung out to dry." "The only winners were those bottom fishers, Jilen Jien", This is speculation based on nothing. Our new bosses could be wonderful people.

"insiders have a huge advantage over regular shareholders when it comes to playing "Let's make a deal" with creditors and others looking to take the company over." Relax John. They have done nothing to make these accusations. Give them a chance.

"Am I frustrated? We were sold out and our investment taken from us. I'd call it something a bit stronger than frustration". John, we are all frustrated. I am frustrated that the sub-prime fiasco was not halted long before it was. I am frustrated that the world recession became a reality. I am frustrated that the price of nickle went under $5, and it was not profitable to mine. I worry that the Federal reserve, in essence, owns all of the big US banks, plus the insurance companies and the Mortgage companies. I worry that most other countries that, have any money, also sold their institutions to the Federal reserve. I worry that the federal Reserve now has so much control over the world. And I worry about the tax hit that is going to be put on all of us to pay for all of this. BUT I don't blame GN for it. Nor do I blame Jilin Jien for picking the plum when it was offered.

Personally I think that LBE is in a lot better position with the help of Jilin Jien, than floundering around right now, hanging on by a thread, with huge outstanding debt, trying to convince someone to lend us a massive amount of money to ever get going again. I am actually quite optomistic about the new possibilities.

But, I admit, My ACV is much less than $3.83.

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply