Ni, Co, Cu, PGM, Au Properties in Ontario Canada

Producing Mines and "state-of-the-art" Mill

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Re: You aren't still a shareholder are you John?

posted on Jul 22, 2009 10:59PM

Thanks for your reply, John.

First, to clarify my point about your ample opportunity to sell. I meant since you found out that trading had resumed. I was simply pointing out that now that there is an opportunity to sell you have not done so, and I was wondering if despite your many clearly stated concerns, if you were not selling because you held out some hope. Now you have clearly stated your reason why you have not yet sold and your intentions to do so at a reasonable opportunity. And it is apparent that you do not see a "glimmer of hope" after all.

You know what? At one time you were capable of answering such a question without attacking everyone else around you and accusing them of being paid supporters of the company.

In return for answering my question, let me address the questions you have posed of me and some of the comments you have made.

So, why are YOU staying? I am staying because I believe that selling at this point does not make sense for my situation. I am comfortable in losing all of my stake in this company, but I believe that given the economic climate and the situation the company is in I will be able to sell my shares for more later than I can now, even if it is not for what I paid for them. Very simple. However, I am not invested as much as you are, and having averaged down significantly, my break-even point is not as far off as yours. So I am in a very different situation from the one you have described that you are in.

Bluenoser you sure seem optimistic about continuing to own this company. I am more optimistic than I was before the financing deal was brokered. After the trading was halted and up until the new financing, I was quite pessimistic that I would see any of my investment back. If I seem optimistic now, it can only be relative to where we were a few months ago. I am not nearly as optimistic as I was when I first invested in the company. And I am more optimistic about each and every one of my other investments.

You and a couple of others seem to be Gary's rally squad. Do you work for Gary? Seems like you do and a couple of others as well. Of course not. That was an offensive suggestion and question. Unfortunately, many of your postings now contain this kind of inflammatory language about other posters. At one time your posts were informative, thoughtful and respectful of others. They are no longer of the same quality we used to see. Although I can understand your anger with the situation you are in, it is disappointing to see an intelligent person reduced to name-calling, accusations and innuendo to make their points. But I have come to expect that of you now.

I respect your opinions and concerns and I think you have every right to express them. I can also understand your concerns about the decisions and actions of management and how you feel that you and other shareholders have been treated. But you have no right to insult other posters and suggest that they are paid spokespeople for the company, just because they do not totally agree with you.

Bluenoser

New Message
Please login to post a reply