Free

Nothing, I  am 70 years old and sleep like a baby, (I do write on 5-th grade level thou , sorry guys). But I am concern a lot. It seems world changed so much that we might never comeback to the same as it used to.  Will people be able to go out on Saturday night? Will they jump in a car and drive to see a movie? Restaurant? Will they drive on vacation? Will they drive to the sport events? Drive, drive????

Here in Ohio we will "open up" on May 1-st, but you all know what stage 1 means and then we have to go thru all those stages... Economy??? Will it come back? How soon? Same level as before "Big event"?  US needs world economy to get back also, and then as much as I dislike China - as investor I am rouding for them to comeback too, for all obvious reasons.

And then oil price. Hmm, with economy returning to at least 80% of previous level , maybe oil and gas will go up in price. It is hard to convince regular Joe to buy EV if gas stays around $2.00  looks like I am limited on how much I can post. Anyway , all these questions- anyone got answers? On  a communication note: my email box does not like privet messages unless it is emergency, so this forum is all we need , I think. No spell check?  Bill! It is unfair for me...LOL. Well the future is very uncertain. Stay healthy everyone and please anyone- calm me down. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply