Free
Message: York University researchers have discovered a way to make Lithium-powered batteries more environmentally friendly while retaining performance, stabili

Thanks Bill. I tied to reply to Colin on Yahoo board, had to do it two times since delete is a normal ... thought I share my concern here also: 

4-5 years time? . It is a difficult question to answer. It is like B.C. and A.D.  I am  talking about Before Corona and After Disaster . No, Christ has nothing to do with it. (smile). Asked this B.C. and I would  easily predict that stock will  double as son as production starts and triple by 4 years having Thacker Project online. Such conservative prediction would earned me bunch of thumbs down even from my friend Li2. But asking this question today during AD- no one can surely predict, first of all - economy has to come back, not only US but world also, oil has to come back and a lot of good things has to happen to the health of everyday Joe, so he starts traveling again.

So, all I can tell you- ask this question three month from now, the picture will be much clearer. In mean time I hold my shares and like doubting Thomas still Believe...

New Message
Please login to post a reply