Free

Can't say enough about the quality of recent posts here.  Thanks to all!  Another post, that I have no doubt all of you have read, is from the OTB by Rincon.  If, for any reason, you missed it then be sure to read his post:

"Ricon

Some perspective on the water rights and usage at Thacker Pass and the Quinn River Basin..."

The follow up comments over on TOB in that same thread are equally important.  Great research!

The amount of research being contributed by members of both message boards, especially recently, is truly phenomenal.  

As for WB DT's assertion that the legal situation is likely to continue for LAC into 2022, I am of the same opinion although I have not done the intense research that he has and has shared with both message boards. My understanding was, and WB DT correct me if I am wrong, that the decision later this month by Judge Du was limited to just the issue of the current situation stopping further construction activity at Thacker Pass and not the overall decision of whether the Thacker Pass Project would be terminated or approved.  In other words, I believe that the decision here in July is limited in scope.

I confess, WB DT, I haven't read yet those documents you provided, but I intend to remedy that situation, as I am confident that all of us intend to do.  Your diligence is appreciated much, as is that of rkeeb, Kate7, Cal, AdamYang, JDubski, Jimmyschmidt and anyone else I may have failed to mention.

Great work, all of you.  Thanks!     Okiedo
New Message
Please login to post a reply