Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

rkeeb:  "it's the perception right now" "The flexibility LAC will have in terms of the nature of the securities they can offer through this is impressive."

And it probably was a precondition, rkeeb.

Perception is everything in the short run, so the initial impact might be more staganation but I share the optimisim of others here on this message board that there is, at least a potential, for a spike in the share price when the news of a DOE Loan approval is announced....  in spite of the fact that for the last year or more "Good News" for LAC has been bad news for LAC investors.  

The old saw:  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mind.  We have been fooled more than once, more than twice, more than "x" (fill in the amount), by LAC "Good News". 

Knowing that history of Good News means bad share price development, it would seem uncomprehensible that now I anticipate approval of the DOE Loan request will be anything  different from that too frequent sequence we have experienced for so long.         

But, I actually believe that "this time it will be different".   

I truly hope I don't have to eat those words of positive expectation.... "this time".

Still vertical, for now.  

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply