Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Tug Boats, eh? Add that to the growing list of BEV powered airplanes and maybe the FOG is not so thick?

Tug Boats, eh? Add that to the growing list of BEV powered airplanes and maybe the FOG is not so thick?

posted on Apr 12, 2024 10:59AM

First all-electric tugboat in US history rolls out at San Diego port: 'Demonstrates where the maritime industry can go' (msn.com)

The more mobile applications in demand of lithium batteries the better.  Marine applications of BEV concepts have been alive and well in Europe for a while, so North America is just beginning to catch up to that venue.  As for BEVs in the field of commercial aviation, I have commented on that several times in the past here on this message board and shown examples of same.  Yes, both marine and aviation applications are in their infancy, but babies grow up and eventually lead into adulthood.  Since demand for lithium is the essential element of success for LAC, now that Thacker Pass develompent moves towards achieving reality, then anything (and I mean anything) that has a positive bearing on lithium demand will have a positive bearing on the bottom line for LAC investors.  Mobile applications of electric powered vehicles will be the key for LAC.  Some smaller benefit will come from static applications regarding energy storage, but other technologies will eventually dominate that area so our focus on success needs to be regarding mobile applications.

Another FOGGY, FOGGY day.  Weather changes and FOG can lift.  As the FOG lifts, so does the share price of LAC.  JMO

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply