Free

Thanks Bill for sharing.  It is interesting to add that Michael More projecting gloom and doom picture and the only solution he think is: decreasing a population!

His  thoughts -“ Lithium mines devastating environment etc."

Never mind that some of them located in virtual desert and clay projects do even less environmental footprints. I think if humanity acts smart and  protect environment as much as it can – we can do fine. Like stopping Amazon deforestation but also understand limitations of wind farm and their environmental impact. Like you and I mentioned – moderation is a key and we need all kind of energy including nuclear. On a personal note:  I am intrigue with your vast experience in osteopathic medicine. I personally spent a lot of my  time reading/researching Holistic approach to health. So  even nowadays I am trying to  avoid doctors and maintain my health with natural supplements and nutrition. Really not a big fan of upcoming corona vaccine.

Wonder what do you think about this. Also, I hope that OT board is a proper board for this exchange and if not which one is.

Thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply