Free

We keep hearing that LAC is looking for a partner.  The fact of the matter is that I think they have already found a partner and each are working toward goals so that the partnership can be announced.

Some time back LAC had in their documentation a proposed cell manufacturing facility at Thacker Pass to follow the constructionn of Thacker pass it's self.  Then that cell plant just disappeared from their documentation.  I have tried to think of why that would happen?  I have finally decided that the cell plant is not going to be built at Thacker Pass but elsewhere and therefore does not belong in Thacker Pass documentation.  But does that mean that the cell plant is no longer in consideration?  Not at all.  To me it means they located a partner and have already decided that the plant belongs elsewhere.  Now consider that if both partners were Canadian companies then the cell plant would be built in Canada.  Then that brings us to the Government money possibility.  Canada has money it will spend to support EV production infrastructure.

If LAC was considering a partnership with a lithium cell manufacturer, then would they not want to partner with a company that Arguably has the best cell on the market?  Below taken from their latest company presentation.

•Arguably the highest performing battery available today

Now would not LAC like to partner with a company that had one of the highest energy density cells that was UL certified ?  Again taken from the same presentation.

UL 2580 (Batteries for use in Electric Vehicles):  Over 25 Electrovaya batteries models are UL listed, validating its enormous safety performance; possibly the only high energy Lithium Ion battery (NMC) with this safety listing & validation

Now this other company I have been talking about.  Their business is is expolding or should I say their sales and revenue are going up fast.  They have been talking expansion of cell production as their current production is fast going to exceed capacity.  They have recently purchased the cell manufacturing equipment from a defunct facility in Michigan.  This equipment is being reworked to be able to produce their cells which is a slightly different process.  The process (patented) is environmentally friendly.  {Did not LAC say something about an environmentally friendly cell manufacturing process?]  This company does have a problem though.  It's share price US is only $1.60 so they are talking share consolidation.  One of the reasons I think they want the share price up is so it will be more equal to LAC share price and also so they can raise capital with fewer shares issued.  If you are going to Partner with a company, it would be much easier if your share prices were close to equal.
Now to the title of this message "The Perfect Storm" it would be for me as I own shares of each.
https://electrovaya.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Electrovaya-Feb-2021.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply