Free

Come on ProsserP !   I have given you an opening to mention Electrovaya and you can't ignore my invitation.  Tell us why Electrovaya will be such a stellar investment in the future.  

Another long shot of mine is POET Technologies with their JV Super Photonics company in China (that brings up a "Red Flag"), their Wave Guide and Optical Interposer technology.  

Electrovaya and POET Technologies both have active Agoracom Hubs and excellent members of both Hubs post frequently, especially over at the POET Hub.  Both Hubs have a lengthy membership of those investors who have followed the respective companies for years and who are adamantly convinced their investment will pay off handsomely "sometime" in the future.  Both  Hubs also have their own expression of frustration in the slow process of seeing their dream of success work its way toward fruition.  As Buffet is so frequently  quoted (loosely here because I don't remember the exact wording):  The market is a place that transfers wealth from the impatient to the patient.

Electrovaya and POET Technologies long time investors have had to cultivate patience to an art form since the ride for both has been numbered in double digit years.

ProsserP is an ardent suporter of Electrovaya and I guess I would qualify for that position regarding POET Technologies.  I hope both of us ultimately prove to be prescient in our selections of "Other Companies of Interest".

And yours?

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply