Free

Have you ever heard of Raymond?  It is a forl lift OEM and sells several different kinds of forklifts using several different fuels.  Most recently they have partnered with Electrovaya.  They buy Electrovaya and assemble their batteries, rebrand them and put them in their forklifts.  They have a white paper on their web page if you care to read how good Electrovaya's batteries are. 

https://www.raymondcorp.com/forklifts?gclid=Cj0KCQjwnvOaBhDTARIsAJf8eVPux42-uNaxsMQmqlE-0IDg18TXuHTWvcX91ZqjUG1vquA29YOv84EaAo4oEALw_wcB

Raymond is a wholey owned subsidiary of Toyota Corp. which also makes and sells forklifts.  Bastion solutions does Toyots's automation work and just poped up on the Oct13th presentation as an OEM partner.  That leaves me to conclude that Toyota Materials Handlng will also soon be a partner of Electrovaya.  They seem to like that battery. 

So what about Toyota the auto maker?  ?  Electrovaya has just announced a new solid state battery cell.  My guess is Toyota already has several in their battery lab for evaluation.  Toyota is building a new electric vehicle plant and battery plant in NC.  So far as I know they have not announced whose battery they will be using.  Certainly not their own as it has failed  performance tests.  I highly suspect the Electrovaya solid state cell will be used in Toyota electric vehicles.

Today EFLVF is $.97  next year EFLVF $5+.  JMHO

Remember Okido you asked!

New Message
Please login to post a reply