James Bay Lowlands & Bob Lake Saskatchewan

Yes, a BIG HIT and only more big hits are coming

Free

Re: Eresearch initiates coverage- OBG

posted on Feb 22, 2008 02:29PM

Wouldn't quite call it fishy. That would imply BMK has done something dubious. Which I don't think is the case.

More like planned NR release dates.

I have to think that eResearch actually does research on the company its writing a report for. So one can assume at least a week of work goes into preparing their reports.

So, why is it that one day after BMK releases their less than stellar results, which the market place was really hoping to hear excellent news from a "Ring of Fire" player with close proximity to Noront, is there mention in eResearch's report of BMK's press release.

It's not like BMK released their assay results then called eResearch and asked them to write up something for them and a day later they had it released.

Some planning when into the timing of the releases and they coordinated with eResearch to have these two releases out one after the other.

I'm not implying any wrong doing here. I have timed press releases myself in the past as the owner of a private software company to suit my goals and needs. Just that they must of had the assay results for a while before releasing them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply