Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM

Free

Thoughts

posted on Feb 20, 2010 04:50PM

MagIndustries President and CEO Bill Burton commented, "Receiving environmental and social approval from the Government of the Republic of Congo represents another major step in the Company's development and construction plans. Our positive relationship with the ROC, the improving global investment environment and increasing potash demand and pricing are all key factors as we work towards the goal of full construction start-up later this year. We would like to acknowledge the encouragement and support we have received for this project from the ROC Government."

This is a quote from the PR the other day. When he say " major step in the Company's development and construction plans", so those plans are the negotioations with COMPLANT, yes or no. Mag is not developing the plant, Complant is. Complant is coming to the table with the design and the finacing, correct?

My answer is yes. So this detail of the EIPA or what ever it is called, seems key to the progression of Complants DD. This is the green light to push this project forward quickly. With all good things, there is always a suprise, and this time i am forseing a speedy deal with Complant, a signed agreement well before July, and a constuction start up at the end of August- early september. There will be a suprise ending to this, and the one's without share's will be forced to pay a premium. Large position's will be very expensive. One way or the other, this project will move forward. There has been way too much money spent on the ground, and way too much political influence for this play not to move forward.

And in saying all of that, i still relize all the other negatives that have occurred, and have not forgotten. Just some positive thoughts on a Saturday. Ya i know, always thinking about money. Character defect i suppose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Gnorth- come back to us our fearless leader, it's not too late!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply