Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM

Free
When i look at this senerio looking back over time, i remember time's with the Sino-Hydro deadline that could not have been so certain that the deal would go through. I even remember thinking to myself that this is a no brainer. I completed my DD, and it was thourough. I was thinking that this deal had to go through. And it didn't. All was lost, the share price fell, the bashers came running, almost running some of us from this board because it was no longer worth the time to be critisized for an educated opinion.

This time, there is much uncertainty, almost a sence of fear is learking in the air. Longs are strong, but i can no longer say that i have the feeling of what will happen. The share price is low. It is the exact oposite of last go around. If fear and emotion run the markets than i would say that this time is the one we have been waiting for.

Will we see the share price that we speculated to be a 3-7 dollar stock? It's hard to say. Will the multiples from this ridiculuosly low price be acheived? Unlikely. Is there stil a dollar to be made at this point? BIG TIME!! AIMHO

CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCK!!!!!!!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply