Welcome To The MagIndustries HUB On AGORACOM

Free

I think the next step if the deal does not go through would be back to BNP financing. MAA could still do this project on their own, if need be. The selling price would take a hit, maybee low .20's again. Ah not maybee, i'm sure it would. The fundamentals are very strong for this play, it's just hard to understand all of the factors. I often wonder what it is that happens behind the scene's, that doesn't seem clear to me. Such as the president of POT saying in an interview that no new potash production is scheduled to come on stream for many years to come. What, he doesn't know about the Mengo deposit? Are there road blocks here that are far to complex for me to understand? The answer to that is probably. And that is the scary part for someone that is heavily invested in this play. My hope's is that Complant is serious about this deal and things move forward with this potentially amazing oportunity.

If not, it is clear to me that we would be looking at a 2 year time frame for things too potentially start heating up again. And for me that is almost too long. Oh well, like my mamma said" you made your bed, now lye in it".\

CHIP OF THE OLD BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply