Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Alakamuna,

On an overall basis I felt less confident for several reasons. It was clear to me that Al was not speaking with as much transparency as in the past. He was very quick with all of the details he provided showing great intellectual acuity, physically he appears tired from my previous meetings with him in attendance. He did laugh when he had to use his teeth to open a bottle of water because he couldn't get it done with his hands.

Why he said he doesn't know why they haven't had more traction with a partnership has me totally baffled. Things may have been going very well in some cases and then didn't close, but he would know if he was interested. Then they may not have had any real partnership situations which are close to completion. He did use the ole Pfizer inhaled insulin failure may have influenced companies to assume similar risks are also there with Afrezza.

After the meeting while talking with Matt Pfeffer, he responded to another attendee that Al really doesn't know all of the financial details ... presumably like he does the clinical details of the product. He does know how much money he invested, but may not know how much impact may have been felt by other stockholders.

The confidence was even worse when I put it all down in writing. I'll know what to do about this company soon. I've been with 5 years now, so getting out could be a significan issue for me!

New Message
Please login to post a reply