Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

:-) though, not too sure if it is better for us or not....Seamus is a top notch analyst in the pharma sector. His opinion and analyst report would have benefitted us.

Griffin report, though it doesn't lack in content (more so facts), lacks in fundamental understanding of the pharma/biotech market. One just needs to look the last 3 yrs price targets when they were covering mnkd to realize how way off they were on their analysis.

Let me be precise when I say they lack fundamental understanding...

1. At this stage, big pharma would rather wait out trial results than engage in partnership. Not sure how long you have been following mnkd, but I have heard these partnership murmurs for the last 2 yrs in a row now (fuelled by unethical misguidance from mnkd management).
  2. Lets assume a scenario when a big pharma (no Pfizer (bad history), no Astra/bristol- byudereon ) is actively looking to partner with us, AlMann would not in his dreams accept to a low ball proposal since the financial position is very weak, and he likes to keep his 31% ownership as well.

I certainly believe we are going to dilute, it is just a question of when not if. Sure we could have a small partner who chips in a few millions (if that what AlMann refers to as minimally dilutive), but I see no way out of dilution at this moment.

I'm prepared to buy more when that happens, because I believe in this technology and believe in AlMann more than anything else. AlMann is not stupid and certainly not a fantasy player....he has his skin and legacy in the game - damn we are talking of a billion!

Until then, lets enjoy every little news (and every little uptick) on MNKD!

New Message
Please login to post a reply