Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

All I am saying is that citizens should have access to low cost health insurance. Also if you look at other first world counties to make a comparison of their tax rates the analysis conveniently forgets to add the VAT tax that is imposed on all sales. Add that back in and they pay higher tax rates. Also the way insurance works you need the healthy and the sick enrolled or the numbers will not add up. A single payer system makes sense for everyone except the insurance industry. It's the most economical system for everyone you included. That is why every other first world country has a single payer system, Also why should the tax system favor the rich. I will tell you why because the rich write the tax code. I have done very well economically over the years and am willing to forgo the lowest tax rate for the good of the country. You cant cut taxes and pay the bills The numbers don't add up . What we need is a little more economic patriotism. What has happened to the christian ethic of help thy neighbor? Your attitude is reenforced by the dog eat dog system that has evolved in this country. If you are constantly fighting for a slice of the pie you cant see the damage it does. Real wages have gone down in this country. Is that the fault of the worker or the greed of corporations? Let them eat cake eventually catches up with us all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply