Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free

Spanky, I think the short position suggests someone has placed a flea on the elephant's trunk and said, "Now, take down that bugger."

I'm liking the Probe more every day. Being very cautious with our money, maybe tryin to hit a glory hole right off the bat, watch the stock run wild then raise more money well North of current price. Or simply being careful. Love that low share float. Gonna be hard to get much of a position without drivin it up fast. Besides, Big Al is warmin up to it and that can't be bad. Hee Hee. Like the 5% NSR with it also. And other properties. Real good feelin.

And what of UC, the gang that couldn't shoot straight. Rumours? Bit o green lately there for no reason I can see. Maybe Mr. Voisin is righting that ship and word is sneakin out?

NOT crawlin back up nicely. I still think they will surprise so much on the upside that it will truly blow people away.

And why does everyone insist on thinkin this is NOT's deal and keep referring to every other gang up there as "area plays" like it is some form of leprosy? Lot of other folks were up here before NOT, looking for Diamonds, then VMS. Then NOT hits what can easily be called an absolute fluke, and all of a sudden it is "NOT and the other area plays" Just ain't right.

All the Voisey area plays got skunked cause Friedland staked about a google of miles in every direction before he broke the news. That is simply not the case here. I'd darn near bet few of the plays up here will get skunked.

Welcome to New Sudbury.

The Trucker

New Message
Please login to post a reply