Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Lots of spectulacting with recent gains around ROF - possible buy out of NOT - or NOT making deal with FNC-NR and AGM from FNC - What could be the cause? I am going to stick my neck out and make my own guess - Drill result may finally make the world realize what I always thought in the first place that the ROF is not about chrome but really about PGE.If you want to find PGE it is useally found near chrome and nickel and here we have the largest chrome deposit in the would it is not unreasonable to hope that the PGE are there as well -NOT already drilled some so we know it's there to be found and that will turn the ROF from a base metal play to a precious metal one! I noticed that american bulls had buy confirmed on various ROF companies and TME & TRB both did PP. The ROF is a jewel box waiting for the drills to open it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply