Welcome to the McFaulds Lake HUB on AGORACOM

Discuss the various junior resource companies within the McFaulds Lake Area

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Oh poo, I was sooooo hoping nobody but Al saw my dumb posting.

Thanks for the compliment, but I have to tell you that my avatar is a statement of strong qualities I hope I possess, not looks. Wonder woman has strength and endurance and the ability to kick posterior. I like that in a girl. In real life, as a wife and mother of three ferocious teenagers....I look alot closer to Lance Swago's avatar on Noront.(and add a couple of pounds too!)

As for my sense of humor, I don't know enough about mining or stocks to contribute too much new material to the forums. I am learning by leaps and bounds from may fine posters on agoracom, but humor is my way to lighten the mood and maybe gently redirect when some of these posters get carried away while waiting for the news of the day.

Al's been called a basher. I can't believe anyone would do that! (LOL)

New Message
Please login to post a reply