Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

You're simply amazing... you're telling us to do more DD? Read your statement below:

"To me, this is a new project that they want to complete NOW. Was it in the old plans? Maybe."

The statement above demonstrates you haven't got a clue what your talking about - I won't waste my time explaining why, but others on the board who have been around for a long time or have done their DD will understand why your statement demonstrates your ignorance about MTO. As for me, I've been underground inside the Bachelor lake mine - so don't tell me I haven't done my DD.

"Read between the lines of the news releases"... ah sorry, I expect management to be up front with plans... I do not expect investors to play guessing games with what they 'maybe' trying to say. I think you used "maybe" 9 times in your post... hmmm...

Here's the bottom-line - I take full responsibility for getting too emotionally attached to the company which happened mostly because management are such likeable guys. What I'm not happy about is being lead to believe the company would get Bachelor lake up and running without continued dilution - instead using Barry cash flow. I'm no happier now, then I was when the 10 million PP was annouced. In fact, I'm less happy now after looking at the financial statements and seeing them go for 12 million more after getting 2.5 the first time.

5 months of commerical production now at 2000oz/month with gold prices where they are... if cash cost were under control, there's no reason not to get Bachelor up and running in a reasonable amount of time with cash from Barry.... it's a long process and you don't need all the money at once.

New Message
Please login to post a reply