Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Called the PR dept.

posted on Jan 12, 2010 01:18PM

Hi Everyone, I just spoke to Mr. Ron Perry VP at MTO. He was very candid and spent at least a half hour talking to me. The following is what I gathered from our conversation:

Regarding the recent PP:
He told me after the 7 mil PP a month ago there was an "over demand" from people/funds wanting to get in. They decided right then to goahead with another 2mil when the stock was at .50. We hit the holiday period and no announcement was made, also during the short tradingsessions over the holiday the stock moved from .50 to .60. They arefully aware that they look bad now, with the announcement coming late,when the stock was at .60. He said they are human, made a mistakehandling the additional 2mil, and they have learned... As for concerns about people selling their shares in four months, he said he is sure some of that will go on, but in the past most people participating in pps haveheld on to their shares because of future potential...

Regarding the drill results:
The results that have been coming out are from the old drill program.The 20,000m results will not be seen until Spring. They still have 30holes drilled and sitting ready for the lab to get to them, and the labis working very fast. They are planning to release more results everytwo weeks, he said the next one may be sooner.

Regarding the Mill:
By the end of January all the construction necessary for the ramp up to1200 will be finished. The ramp up will then take place at a gradualpace, and by summer we should be there... barring any surprises.

Regarding Barry:
He was very excited, told me they thought they had an elephant there,and said the geologists on sight know where the gold is now. They haveto now drill it and prove it. I forgot to ask about when the 43-101would be released. But since he said the 20,000m results won't startcoming in until Spring, my guess would be the fastest time we would seea 43-101 would be in the fall.

Bachelor:
He was very upbeat about what they have there, a lot of high gradegold. He believes they will probably start the mine in the fall.

About the accident:
The mine was inspected two weeks before the accident and had passed.The authorities only closed the mine for 11 days before reopening it.The accident happened by a subcontractor that they had hired. They arefully insured. The report on the accident has not yet been released byauthorities. The laws on taking legal action are not as easy in Candaas they are in the US.

To those who are worried about the burn rate, he mentioned they are doing many projects, and will probably do more PPs in the future. That is how they fund their business he said, and he thinks they will have no problem finding money when they need it from lenders.

That is all I got, comments welcome...

New Message
Please login to post a reply