Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Metanor (MTO-V) is a new Canadian Gold Producer located in Quebec. It reached commercial production on December 1, 2013 and will produce 50,000 oz in calender 2014 with a present all-in cash cost of $1,018US.

Free

Raffles,

Honestly, I can't remember the name of the VP I spoke with. I called the company's main number and asked for investor's relations. I was given this number to call -- 514-262-8286 and the guy who called me back said he was a VP but I didn't pay close attention to his name. I think it was Andre Tremblay, but don't quote me on that. Whoever answers the phone is the person I talked to.

He was very friendly. I didn't get the sense he was trying to pull the wool over my eyes. For now, I'll take him at his word that the delay is just a normal delay. The truth will reveal itself soon enough.

Perhaps someone else can call with some follow up questions. I just started following this company so some of you are certainly more informed than I am.

I don't discount that you may be right. But as someone who is still on the sidelines with MTO, whatever theory is true, I'll still going to wait to see the 43-101 results before making a long-term committment. I may not get rock bottom price, but in the long run (2-5 years) it won't make that much of a difference.

For those of you already in, be patient. Regardless of the 43-101 mystery, you still have a pretty good long-term investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply