Gold-silver, diamond, molybdenum and uranium in Nevada, Mexico, Ontario, and the Congo.

Potential for "world class" deposits of 3-5,000,000 ounces Gold or $1 billion Diamonds, such as our Golden Porcupine, Gold Jackpot and Goldstorm, Nevada and Congo gold and diamond projects.

Free
Message: Mexivada intersects up to 1.96 Kg/T silver in drill holes at La Republica Silver

The Yécora Property is situated within the heart of the Sierra Madre Occidental ("SMO") geologic-physiographic province, which is host to many world-class Tertiary volcanic-related precious metal mines and deposits, such as the Ocampo, Mulatos, Tayoltita, El Sauzal, La Ciénega, and Topia mines, and the Palmarejo, Dolores, Moris Mine, and Pinos Altos gold-silver deposits.

The Yécora property is situated approximately 290 kilometers ("km") east of Hermosillo, near the Chihuahua state border, and comprises two non-contiguous government mineral exploration concessions, Chuchu and La Estrella (271.244 hectares and 770.000 hectares respectively), totaling 1,041.244 hectares.

The high-grade San Francisco open pit gold-silver mine, situated inside of Mexivada's La Estrella concession, was first developed by the Olea family in 1873. It is in a small inlier concession controlled by Bolnisi Gold NL. The San Francisco mine had an approximately 30-meter deep shaft sunk on the 2.5 meter wide Colón gold-silver-(lead-zinc) vein system showing visible gold at the ground surface. The family of Mr. M.A. Weber Ramirez reportedly mined approximately 1,000 tonnes of gold-silver ore that was reported to have graded 17 g/t Au and 1 kg/t Ag from an open cut on Mexivada's La Estrella concession, along strike north of the San Francisco open pit and underground mine workings.

New Message
Please login to post a reply