Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Dec 27, 2012 10:31AM

Dec 27, 2012 11:00AM

sperri, I believe you know by now that I no longer have faith in mtek. The reason you have all these questions is because we have all been caught up in a scam. This new thing with vois is just to try and cover their asses and to make some money for select people who have been dumping their shares in vois on the new volume that all this created. If you want to know how many shares of vois you will get, just divide 7 million into the outstanding shares of mtek and then figure your percentage share based on your holding in mtek. I am sure that is all you will get. We are talking about pennies. You will then get to keep your worthless shares of mtek that will continue to trade on the greys for 0.0001. They will then try to convince us that mtek is not dead. As far as the new headset, I doubt that there is one at all. If there is, it will never be marketed. We have all been screwed and I think it is time to face it. Also, vois shares will keep going down until they are also trading at 0.0001. My guess is that by the time we can trade our vois shares, they will be no higher that 0.02

Dec 27, 2012 09:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply