Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Shareholders of the Former MTEK, JEDM.

It's been a long time since I've been here. Just to give you all an update on what we have going on.

There have been several SEC filings by VOIS that would impact original shareholders of JEDM which subsequently became MTEK which subsequently became VOIS.

My discontent with what I found in these filings as well as other shareholders was...to be candid...infuriating. As a result I contacted our IR department and spoke in length to those involved in the company.

As a result of our conversation, I was appointed "Shareholder Liason" to help calm the waters. I explained what was fair to former shareholders of this company and next week I will be receiving information on a new share structure that will be issued to known shareholders of what was Formerly JEDM, MTEK. I can assure you I went through great detail and lengths to attempt to acquire all of us a fair and tradable structure issued that will allow all of us to return to as close to normal again as possible.

If you have any questions, fears, or comments please contact me by private message here. I look forward to bringing you good news towards the middle of next week.

Jersi

New Message
Please login to post a reply