Dolores Mine - Sierra Madre

A New Mid-Tier Gold & Silver Producer - Mexico

Free

Looking at the chart it seems that MFN is headed for a Bollinger Band Squeeze. This means an explosive move upwards or downwards is coming. That is certain. Does anybody have an idea of which way the price is going ?

Working my way up the list and posting my thoughts as I go:

I don't think you can place a lot of confidence in the charts of thinly traded stocks. There's too much opportunity to "paint the chart" - that is, come in suddenly with a lot of buying or selling to make it look the way you want. Not saying that is the case here, but when you have evidence of major short selling, it's certainly worth considering.

That said, I always look at a chart before I make a purchase - I just maintain a healthy scepticism about what it is I'm looking at. As I see it, when you're talking about juniors, the fundamentals are far more important.

I hope this isn't taken as sour grapes. I've had my eye on this one for a while, looking for an entry point, but the damn thing keeps eluding me. In truth, my time's been rather occupied with Aurelian, not to mention a thousand other things, so I can't blame anyone but myself. Bottom line, you really need to be sharp in these markets.

ebear

New Message
Please login to post a reply