Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

I don't remember exactly where I fist heard about Montello. I monitor several stock information sites and I also network with other people that like to play the small cap venture exchange. I think it may have been a small cap site but I'm not sure which one. I like exploration companies, both metals and energy but I follow other small caps as well.

I don't necessarily follow momentum/ high volume plays. I just like good liquidity in case I want to get out ..or back in. I also don't really follow technical analysis on small caps because they are driven so much by NR's and drill results etc.  I use charts of course but I don't rely on them.

I like the fact that Montello has a good team and is drilling in a very prospective area that is under explored. I think the downside from here is reasonable and the potential upside, if they hit, could be very large. These are the types of plays I like. I don't put all my eggs into one basket and I also have a large cap portfolio that is much less risky. But the venture exchange is fun and it often very rewarding.

Regards, Muffles

New Message
Please login to post a reply