Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

One can only conclude by your statement that there is not much hope for this play as i do not see any of your suggestions coming to light.

yes Brown faces extremely difficult challenges, and as you suggest no shareholder is going to "assist" him. so without such help your statement suggests this is going nowhere.

the 15 for 1 rollback is a weak attempt at best. this rollback is going to be a golden opportunity for the shorts.( my desk is full of them) once the rollback is complete and the adjusted price per share is detemined. the shorts will simply come in and bang this stock down to the current price range. As they will take advantage of the fact that most rollbacked stocks no longer have investor confidence.

As for supporting a priv placement, i would consider any gas/ oil pri placement as long as the prospectus includes the potential/possible size of the reserves for which you want my money to extract.

unfortunatley for Mr Brown his predecessors had a golden opp to build up the treasury. If they had only concerned themselves less about the competion via the tight hole status and simply stated "possible" reserves while this stock was still in play. previous mngmt failed to take advantage of the difference between possible and proven. This huge grey area could easily had been used to build up treasury reserves with an increase in SP.

I for one do not hold Mr. Brown responsible, unfortunatley the majority of shareholders have great memories and do not soon forget, the actions or lack there of by previous management

best of luck to all

P.S. positive or negative i appreciate all opinions on these boards.

FB

New Message
Please login to post a reply