Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

some good points MM,,,however,,,MEO needs to rebuild investor trust and confidence before I would consider voting yes to a rollback,,,to the best of my knowledge they have not shown anyone the "sensitive information" even after the investor(s) have said they would sign the non-disclosure" agreement,,,that really builds trust in the company and its management,,,

they have the money set aside for Pincher and they have sold the farm in TN,,,show investors they are putting this $$$ to good use by getting something online,,,#! and #3 have already flowed oil and MEO has talked about resolving the parrafin issue,,,show us work is being done,,,

imo the silence from previous and current MEO management after the drilling and logs were done did much more to damage the stock price than anyone's "best guess",,,if the wells in TN were/are not viable it should have been released a long time ago,,,

I do not live in canada and have to purchase "mlorf" OTC,,,this is just another thing for me to consider when voting on a rollback,,,what would "shareholders rights" say about these shares?

at this moment in time everything is just wait and see,,,glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply