Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: Argument against low price being forced by PTSC

RE: Argument against low price being forced by PTSC

posted on Jun 23, 2006 05:17AM
Drebbin44 -

I hope you don`t mind me responding since I brought this point up and Larscot responed by agreeing with my point.

I agree with you; given the current information that we now have on Patriot, the stock is worth $.97 per share - the market is always right. My point is: why would Pohl/Patriot ``try`` to increase the SP through new communications (or any other method for that matter) when they are trying to buy back as many shares as possible?

Once again, I`ll give you $1 Million dollars to purchase PTSC stock over the next month. I`ll also give you detailed/pertinent information about Patriot that would likely make the share price rise if it were released to the public. Are you going to release that information to the public before you buy your Patriot shares if you don`t have to? I personally would keep that info close to my chest while buying as many cheap shares as I could.

Patriot isn`t purposely keeping the share price down (as you put it). They just aren`t doing anything to move it up. If they have info to release that would cause the share price to double, why would they release it and then pay twice as much for shares? Isn`t it much better for the company if they can buy twice as many shares???

All IMO - GTLA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply