Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: ``IMO the price will come down`` ..we shall see, but let me ask ...

RE: ``IMO the price will come down`` ..we shall see, but let me ask ...

posted on Jan 28, 2005 07:50AM
Subject: RE: ``IMO the price will come down`` ..we shall see, but let me ask ...

From biajj

PostID 379301 On Friday, January 28, 2005 (EST) at 1:26:32 AM

Response To: Larscot PostID 379300

since beginning November to today, we traded approx 130,000,000+ shares (loosely calculated). Except for a two day spike to .13 we averaged approx 4 cents in November, 8 cents in December and 8 cents in January.

Lets be liberal (not consider recapture turnover) and use a simple even split in the trades; and say half were sells and half were buys. That would mean 65,000,000 shares were sold. We all know that only an Institutional or Derivitive holder could muster that many shares for sale. Any retail holders still around by year end 2004, knew liitigation was close at hand, and more than likely bought 3-5 cent shares at the bottom; so I conclude retail was not a seller except in only a very minor way.

OK.. we know the great majority of these 65MM shares were not owned outright because there is no 5% filing representing them; so we can conclude that they were converted Warrants which cost the seller approx 3-4 cents. How many Warrants are remaining for conversion, or if already converted...in inventory with a low cost basis available for sale at any time ?

Why didn`t this seller hang on to these shares just a few days longer ? Why sell them solidly and consistantly for the past 3 months, especially knowing the legal events at hand ? If they wanted more $$ for those same shares, all they had to do was slow down the availability of shares. That potential was well within their abilities and legal rights.

Who where the buyers ? Well, because today was the only appreciable price increase day (avg was 8 cents till today), we know those buy trades were not turnover or churned shares; because even the profit from retail bid to retail ask was not worth the effort. So...who bought and when will they sell... ?

Court events will certainly drive the share action, but..imvho, each of us better do some calculating.. I`ve done mine.

What circumstances does a lower share price benefit Shwartz? Are there any?

Why is someone (Shwartz?) dumping shares now?

Are these shares being converted, then dumped?

What is the OS now, compared to 2 months ago?

Who does all these shares on the market now benefit?

Is someone trying to accumulate (besides Larry ;))?

Is there even anything to be concerned about??

I do not know any answers...

I think we should take time to debate some of the above questions, instead of getting so caught up in a nice 3 cent bump..

New Message
Please login to post a reply