Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Would more of you sell please. somoney

posted on Sep 14, 2006 07:57PM
billwilke I`ve held this stock for a long time. All the way back prior to the shboom chip and all. Ive held various other stinker small caps and penny stocks over the years.

I`ve seen the ups and downs with Patriot. Heck I was holding way back when it went to $7 a share on hype alone.

Now the stock is up on ``real events`` and ``real revenue`` in the millions. Most of the other little stocks I`ve held have disapeared into oblivion and never even come close to making money. Patriot is closing in on being legit with millions already in the bank! This is very rare for an OTC stock. Im never suprised by the price swings because the honest truth is that Patriot is still an unknown.

Many of you are kidding yourselves to think so many industry insiders and tech analysts know about Patriot because they dont. But that doesnt matter right now. If the outcome of the J3 hearings are positive for Patriot this can potentially lead to future ``royalty`` licenses. I`ve been waiting for the ARM factor to show up on the radar which is huge. Even more exciting is the mention of aquisitions. When Patriot mentions aquisitions it makes me smile because it says they want to re-invest money (and they have a lot coming in) into expanding as a real business selling product/services. That makes them more legit to Wallstreet. Combine that with the patents and bang. I would think Patriot realizes it can`t grow as a company on fixed licenses without royalties. Eventually you will dry up. Royalties and aquistions are ahead and they have the money in the bank to do it. There are great small companies with great tech but no money to move further, Patriot has money and patents.

Just my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply