Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I have been thinking about selling some shares and buying some EDIG

I hope so, lot of us are betting on it. Best to do DD yourself, recommend reading PR's from edig website. Best to the research on the patent.

If you do your DD from the forums, you can either have wasted your money or this the next big thing.

I believe in their patent and  products, but whether management makes something of this little company is still to be seen.  I am more optimistic than not and have been adding lately.

Remember edig as ptsc is still an otc.ob stock with no guarntee of succeeding. Altough ptsc has IMO a much better chance since the MMP/TPL arrangement. If edig does end up with a patent infringement lawsuit, which many believe including myself , then this could be very interesting.

If I could wish; I wish I would have invested in edig now rather than before because of the  shareprice.

And oh, don't waste your time on RB or i-hub forums for a unbias opinion.

good luck

Tom

Dec 02, 2006 11:07AM

Dec 02, 2006 12:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply