Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Arm has been accussed of infringing at least the '584 patent.  IMO they have also been accussed of infringing the '336 patent as well but have only answered to the '584, for whatever reason.  At the very least a new and separate infringment case, re: '336 &/or '148 infringment, can at any time be introduced into the E Tex Fed Court System.  And we can start a new if that is the eventual direction Arm decides to take us in... 

As per the SEC filings pages posted by fs2006 a while back re Fujitsu & Seiko having stipulation that their purchase of a MMP license does not neccessarirly cover their components when manufactured into a finished product, or cover said product from infringement... I would assume TPL/TTC would demand this also be the case if/when Arm settles or Arm may get thrown on the back burner until the vast majority of their customers have licensed.  Then we accuse Arm of '336/'148 infringment (that would also give them time to build up a nice little settlement chest)  I  am beginging to think  that we want maufacturers to license before any more semi companies.

The above is just my opinion

New Message
Please login to post a reply